Monday 17 November 2014

OUGD401 Harvard Referencing Relevant Books (Study Task Three)

I went to the library and found 3 books that are relevant to consumerism and my chosen topic.



(Kilbourne & Pipher 2000)Kilbourne, J. & Pipher, M., 2000. Can’t Buy My Love: How Advertising Changes the Way We Think and Feel, Simon & Schuster Adult Publishing Group.



(Remington & Bodenstedt 2003)Remington, R.R. & Bodenstedt, L., 2003. American Modernism: Graphic Design 1920 to 1960, Laurence King Publishing.




Pincas, Stephane (4 July 2008). A History of Advertising. Cologne, Germany: Tashchen GmbH Publishing.

I think I would find it more beneficial if I look deeper into the history side more than the advertising side first, as I feel like this would give me a bigger knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment