Monday 2 November 2015

OUGD501 Establishing a Research Question, Study Task Three (Studio Brief One)

Suggested Research Question

I've been doing some research and I think it would be really interesting to write an essay about sexuality, however I will need to discuss with Simon if this is appropriate as I am unsure how I can discuss this within Graphic Design.

Which Of The Module Resources Does This Question Relate To?

This could relate to advertising, as women and men are depicted very differently, as women are often sexualised. 

Which Academic Sources Are Available On The Topic?

Bignell, J. (2002) Media Semiotics. Manchester: Manchester University Press. Chapters 1 and 2

How Could The Research Question Be Investigated Through Practice?

It could be investigated multiple different ways, whether it is branding a sex shop, creating a campaign or publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment