1. What do you think of the poster design?
- I really appreciate the style, with positioning tweaks made it will be a clear, motivational and powerful display. The lack of colour brings out the importance of the campaign.
- I don't think there is any improvements! Perhaps trial different stock? looks really good
-It's clear and has a high impact - consider printing on bright coloured stock?
- Very striking and effective, if the viewer knows what its about.
- Love them, the red really works with the concept of them being killed. Adds an element of danger.
- Maybe include a hashtag to link into digitals.
2. What is your opinion of the front cover & layout? why?
- It seems very factual and proven, therefore helps the purpose.
- Would stand out to me on a shelf. Isn't too in your face for the subject. Subtle is good.
- It's clear because it looks like a book full of scripts for a TV show - this is great conceptual touch.
- I like the simplicity.
- The simple shapes and style communicate the message.