Monday 14 March 2016

OUGD501 Practical - Layout Development (Studio Brief One)

This was the first layout design that I came up with. I think it's actually a really interesting layout, which is why it won't be successful with the concept for my publication - it's too colourful and engaging, and the concept is to make the publication seem very dull. This would also be quite difficult to keep consistent, as a lot of the images of the actresses are very blurry and different sizes and shapes.


This is another layout I came up with. Again, I think this layout is an improvement on the previous purely for the concept, however again it would be difficult to keep consistent. I think the use of an image makes the publication seem more engaging in itself, so for this reason I think my publication should be solely text based.

 This is the layout that I have decided to go with, as its the most simple and dull, to adhere to my concept. The type will all be typeset, which will be time consuming in itself.



No comments:

Post a Comment