Friday 6 January 2017

OUGD601 Final Poster Design

Below are the two final poster designs that I have created based on the idea of a magazines flow chart. They're successful as they're interactive and match with the theme of the publication as they are also created in the style of Riot Grrrl zines. They also feature some advertisements that sexually objectify both men and women so that the designer that receives the poster would have an idea of what to avoid. 
The poster designs were actually really time consuming to create due to the intricate nature of a flowchart, which is why I wish I had more time as I feel as though I definitely could've improved on the poster designs had I had more time.


However, overall I think they work really successfully as posters and are legible and easy to follow, however also have a post-modern feel to them, similar to Riot Grrrl zines.

No comments:

Post a Comment